Saturday, January 5

Drum roll please


Even though we technically had 30 days to decide on her name, 
we thought that after 2 days
(and certain siblings starting to stake claims to the whole naming process...)
that we would just do it.

So here you are.


Evelyn Rue Murray.
lovingly known as Evvy Rue,
or baby sister,
or my personal favorite
the-cutest-baby-in-the-land-and-I-have-no-idea-who-she-looks-like.
It's a work in progress:)

6 comments:

nick said...

She is seriously adorable - I would consider giving my left arm to love on her! You guys sure make the cutest babies ever ! Oh, and I absolutely adore her name.
This is Jess by the way (I doubt Nick would ever give up his left arm).

StephanieRose said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for your family!

Collin and Danny said...

Congrats, Tricia! She is gorgeous. Love new babes :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I want to snuggle that cute little bundle of LOVE!!! Congrats you guys, she is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name. A-freaking-dorable!! :)

Unknown said...

she is beautifullll! congrats mama trish! miss ya, girly!

Karen Murray said...

More pics please! I miss my baby EVVY!!!!