Wednesday, July 28

what the what


It‘s late. The babe and the man are sound asleep.
Not me. No, I am busy counting backwards from 100
and singing the lyrics to sandman by metallica in my head
over and over and over.
 I’m bugged and mostly because I can’t figure out why in the world I know that dumb song.
I’m thinking I can’t sleep for one or more reasons.
A-I am stressed about moving
B- It’s our last night in our apartment
C- I had 2 ½ dr. peppers at olive garden tonight.
 (caffeine really gets me these days)
I choose
D-all of the above

2 comments:

k.young said...

I am so delighted that you posted. It gives me hope that you will post in the future!! :)
How weird to be spending the last night in your apartment. I really hate everything about moving so far. And since you are doing what I am doing, just four days ahead of me, I am sure you hate it too.
I love you!!

Traci said...

what the what!? Glad to see that you have entered the blogging world. Especially because I am going to need to look at lots of pictures of my Lo.... and a few of you too.