yayyyyyy!!! you have a blog :) Little Lo is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo darling! She and Lily could eat rocks (and sand, grass, dirt, twigs, papper, dried up food on the ground...) together :)
And I will eat her. That is my favorite past time.... Miss you!
I can't believe how big she's getting. She's so stinking cute!
She is so cute! Glad to know you are spending some time on the beach! Love you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yayyyyyy!!! you have a blog :) Little Lo is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo darling! She and Lily could eat rocks (and sand, grass, dirt, twigs, papper, dried up food on the ground...) together :)
And I will eat her. That is my favorite past time.... Miss you!
I can't believe how big she's getting. She's so stinking cute!
She is so cute! Glad to know you are spending some time on the beach! Love you.
Post a Comment