Thursday, December 2

Tis the season

To look awesome in Christmas jammies and winter hats,
with a teeny tiny bit of midriff hanging out.



The countdown is on. 
16 more days until our glorious arrival to the state of Utah!
It's gonna be good.

12 comments:

Jen said...

i love her!

k.young said...

She is so cute!
I am sad that I will miss seeing you guys. When you come in the Summer, she will be all growed up and almost two.

Unknown said...

omg this is the cutest picture! LOVE IT! she is such a doll...but I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you my sweetums!

Jessica Madsen said...

Speaking of hats... I have one for little Lo if you would like it. I forgot to give it to you last night. It`s tweed, and super cute, but it doesn`t fit Miley anymore. Hopefully i will remember when I see you next.... Also, how are the you-know-what`s...;)!!!.....

StephanieRose said...

I simply cannot wait to see you. And lets be honest, I LOVE LO. This picture is too much. I lover it.

The Full Nelson said...

SOOO cute! Monkey jammies for a little monkey!

Traci said...

One word... DELICIOUS!!!! I do not think she has any idea of the amount of hugs and kisses and squishes she is going to be receiving from me when she gets here. I can't handle it. I need her now!

hels said...

I know you have to go to ute-ah and all but just so you know kings will need lo-lie updates while you are away.

StephanieRose said...

Efan and I should be going up to my parents on Thursday the 23rd. Perhaps we can stop by and say hello? And also on our way back on Sunday the 26th? I can't wait for best friend time and fairy godmother time!

Angie said...

such a cutie!!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I seriously love this picture! Cracks me up. I bet your family in Utah is dying to see her. She is so sweet.

Jana said...

lo needs to teach lily about how cute and practical winter hats are. also, we've been working on where's ___ belly button... lily just found lo's :)