Tuesday, December 28

boom baby

Here it is party people.
Enjoy cause I know I sure do.








Seriously though, I think this is my best haircut evva.
Kariann rocks my world.

The hardest part of cutting off 12 inches of locks 
was realizing how nastily long my neck is. 
Let's just say that collared shirts 
are my bff's as of late.

Lo didn't want me to love on her 
for like 15 minutes due to the drastic-ness. 
Cory thinks it is hot, which makes me happy.
With  my spectacles on I have been compared to a sassy librarian.
And my brother in law said I remind him 
of Audrey Hepburn.
So basically I have no regrets.

PSPN- taking photos of yourself is a nightmare. 
I don't know how others do it and do it often. 
Word to yo mothas. 


14 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Really, Really, really, really, REALLY cute on you! You deserve a bravery award. That is not easy to do! But, for real, it looks great! I can't wait to see it in person! Hope you are having fun! Safe travels back to NS!

StephanieRose said...

I love it. I really really do. How would you feel if I copied you? I am feeling the change....

On a side note, I need your address in nova scotia. I have a prize to mail to you. Luff you.

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO HOTT! I love love love it. YOu look so cute with short hair...very sophisticated. OH and don't worry long necks are "beautiful" as my mother would always say. Very Aubry Hepburn! :-) Remember when we went to BYUH together? Well I was sitting in the library one day and Bobby Tree came up and said "you have a giraffe neck" yep. Great pick up line ey? Well I guess I should have taken it as a compliment?! Random story but either way you look mighty fine. love it.

Brooke Roden said...

You are so daring! It looks awesome...makes me want to chop mine again! It is seriously really really really cute Trish! You always have good hair though!

Kariann said...

SOOOO glad you love it!!! It is adorable!! Is it pretty easy to do?? I sure hope so!! I totally want to cut my hair off now!! lol

JO said...

thank you! I have been so anxious to see it....and I love it! I knew you would be a doll. Let's face it, you can pull off anything. Hope you are enjoying your holidays, can't wait to see you again

Jana said...

holy hottness! giiirrrrllll. you look GOOD! i LOVE it! Speaking of long necks... remember what Bobby in Hawaii said to Aarean about her neck. I think long necks are sexy. so there.

Unknown said...

Oh Tricia, it's so freaking CUTE!!!! Makes me want to cut my locks! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, you little hot momma! Wished I would have seen you while you were here! :( :( :(

Amy said...

By the way pretty sure I would be concerned if my Jake did talk like that, ha ha! I guess he was signed into the computer and I didn't know it, since he NEVER is on the computer it was a little strange to see his name. So acutally it's me! LOVE ya!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Love it! It looks great on you. I have always wanted to take that plunge!

Karlie said...

Love. I cant wait to see it in person! HOpe your trip is WONDERFUL!!!

hels said...

hoty-boom-bastic!

Traci said...

You know I think you look good.... And don't fret about your neck. Would you rather have a short squatty neck???? No. Embrace it.

Meredith said...

love love love it. three "loves" so you know it's real. ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS