At the park the other day somebody's dad let her fall on the climbing wall (there was really nothing he could have done, I just like to tease),and the result of that was her very first bloody nose.
Because it happened on his watch, he had to sacrifice his clothes to clean up the blood and bloody boogies until we could get home.
And of course take a photo or two before all the evidence disappeared.


7 comments:
I am sad this happened. But thanks you for the fantastic face that she is pulling in the picture. Honestly my first instinct was to laugh and then I felt bad. Goodness I love that Lo
aw. poor baby girl. she's even cute with a bloody nose though. what a doll.
love the first picture of her squinting her eyes. cute cute cute. Hope her little schnowza feels better soon :)
love the first picture of her squinting her eyes. cute cute cute. Hope her little schnowza feels better soon :)
Awww poor baby!!! Love that you tease Cory that it's HIS fault, ha ha!! Miss you guys!
Poor Lo. My question is how does she look so cute even with a bloody nose? Cory's shirt on the other hand is not so cute. I miss your face- and did you watch New Girl last night? I LOVED it and I bet you did too.
Love those times...poor girl!
Post a Comment