Tuesday, September 27

Her new favorite spot

Lo's new favorite place to be is on the counter.
Every time I go into the kitchen for any reason my side-kick is right there and she looks at me and says,
'I nana sit da counta mom?'
It kills me.
And I pretty much always give in.
So here she is on da counta helping make cookies.

She is more delicious than any baked good.


4 comments:

Traci said...

Yes. Yes she is. I will let her sit on my counter all day. I just need her to be wearing her goggles while doing so. Maybe some boots too.

jess bahr said...

For some reason this post reminded me of the time in hawaii when kaitlyn and i were having that competition to go without sugar and you snuck over cookie dough and I caught the two of you eating it in our room....so naturally I caved and ate it too. Ha! MMMM, sooo delish!....the little munchkin on the counter (oh, the cookies too).

JO said...

what a pretty little lady. She is getting so big! She is the perfect combination of the two of you

Rob and Kat said...

she's such a beauty. just like mama. da counter.. that's so funny.