I found this little gem when I was looking through my photos today.
Taken on a Sunday in the beginning weeks of November.
I know this not because of the date under the photo,
but because of that caterpillar crawling across my handsome husband's upper lip.
Two things.
#1- Cory probably shouldn't support prostate cancer awareness by growing a crustache,
i mean mustache.
Good thing he only lasted about 2 weeks before he got rid of it.
#2- Lo's face is so funny to me.
When I look at it I am reminded of Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec.
You know, his classic face when he is mocking something.
I like to think she was a little bit making fun of her daddy for the camera...
and posterity.

3 comments:
Oh Dr Sanchez... That is one nice brostache. I am pretty sure that I could grow a better one though. Unfortunately that is not a joke. And that Lo. What can I say? She is funny.
That stach made me throw up a little in my mouth... Love Lo's face though! All I can say is 16 days.
hahah.. you're funny trish.
Post a Comment