Monday, October 29

next generation lion kinger

Today while playing Lo was just chatting with me 
and telling me all about Lion King.
Little does she know that about 20 years before it was her favorite movie,
it was mine.
So her quoting lines to me is more than my overinflated heart can handle.


This photo is while she was telling me, 
'Scar throws Simba's dad who is called Mufasa off the rocks and THEN the horses kill him. It's sad. I like that part.'


And my other favorite,
'The bird Zazu says, you two are gonna get married, and it's funny!'

My happiness meter is maxing out when it comes to this lady.




5 comments:

Traci said...

What I think you meant to say is that you do not like that part. Right? Because it could be one of the saddest Disney moments ever... Please start her on Beauty and the Beast so the two of us can have these great conversations when I come out in 6 months:)

Jana said...

I went to put lion king in our stroller at the library today and lily refused to let me check it out "toooooo scarrrrrrryyyyy" she says :)

jess bahr said...

Shes also second generation adorable!! Love her movie quotes :)

Karen Murray said...

Don't ever get rid of Lo's toys..they are so cute. I know that Cory might "have an intervention" when you move. (totally off the subject)

Unknown said...

ha she is tooooooooo cute. I wish you lived closer so her and sagey could be great friends :-(