It was yo birthday.
Yeah, that's right, Lo turned 1 yesterday.
She probably didn't know what was happening.
Only that I was letting her get away with murder all day.
And feeding her loads of treats.
And not making her take naps if she didn't feel like it.
This is birthday morning.
She was very impressed with her decorations
and her gifts. It made me feel good.
Now let us discuss this awesome cake.
My great friend Jo is a cake artist.
She was kind enough to make this little Lo
to go atop my silly star cake.
Let me break it down for you.
Please notice-
Lo's tuft of hair
Her pearl earrings
Her mouth full of binky
The perfect likeness of her blanky
Big blue Lo eyes
Scrumptious nude body
And the shape of her head.
Jo rocks.
Happy Birthday dear Loreli,
Happy birthday to you!!
This is such a classic first birthday photo.
A must have for any parent.
Last but not least, her birthday outfit.
Nobody, and I mean nobody,
looks as good as she does in skinny jeans.
This photo serves 2 purposes.
The first is that it is a great teeth shot for Traci.
And second, it clearly looks like she is shouting,
"I'M ONE HOMIES!!! CHECK IT!!!"
It was such a great day and I must admit I loved
having a reason to celebrate and decorate.
(I must get that from mi madre).
But most of all we love this little squish.
She is the best thing about our life.
I am the luckiest lady to have her for my own.
She's the best.
Happy birthday Lolo we love you to the moon!!!







12 comments:
Happy Birthday Loreli!
Happy birfday Lo! I can't believe it has been a year since I finally became a fairy godmother. She is rocking those skinny jeans and boy oh boy, does she look good.
I have been having baby dreams lately. Like at least a couple times a week. It is starting to really freak Ethan out. Hopefully when we decide to procreate, our babies are as adorable as Lo. Also, I am loving pictures of your house. Now if I could just figure out a way to come see it and you and Lo and Cory in person.... Love you.
your awesome...all those things i only dreamed of doing. and i wish i got the birthday cake chow picture...i just got tears ;)
I loved this post. You are such a cute mom and Lo is lucky to have you.
And she is super darling on her first birthday. I love that shirt you made her and her whole outfit.
When I grow up, can I be like you cousin?
First off...how cute is LO?! Second, can you teach me from another country how to make that adorable shirt?!
Happy Birthday, Lo!
did i read that right? you MADE that shirt?!?!?! no freaking way. you're so talented. i would like to learn as well.
also, i have to agree on the skinny jeans. i've sadly had to give all of lily's away. our little squish won't fit in those jeans. she's more of a leggings kind of gal, i suppose.
lo is one lucky girl to have a cute mama like you. and such a hard working dentist dad.
happy birthday lo.
Happy Birthday Lo!!! You are so dang cute!! Tricia I love her birthday outfit, very cute and I am guessing you made that sweet shirt. You're so talented. Love the birthday sign too. Please teach me some of your awesomeness!
Brinley says, "Your curtains are so cute in Cadada (Canada)!"
Matt says "Happy Birthday!"
I also love her to the moon and you too! I am so sad that I could not be there but am counting the days til I can touch and hug and kiss you guys! (not in a gross way:) Thank you for the teeth picture. It made my day.
who is her adorableness dealer and are they taking new clients, cause we want in yo.
Okay seriously, how adorable is her little shirt, can you make 4T size, Mya would look just precious in that. Darling little birthday party, she is such a beauty you know.
So I keep thinking about our crazy deliveries but LOVE that we were right next to each other, and LOVE even more our bundles of joy. Happy Happy day to LO!!
so glad you liked mini Lo. It was a treat to make. I just love her! But don't fool yourself....you are much more talented than me.
Post a Comment