oh my cute buttcheeks!!!!
i want to pinch those cheekies :)
HAHAHA. I love little baby bums!!!!
cute baby bum!!
That's too funny! I say she need a new bathrobe.
I love that you have made good use of the duckie bath robe! :) Um, and Cory looks super skinny. Tell him to eat more.
hehehehehe
I wonder how Keelia feels about Lo's lack of clothing? ;)
The answer is no. The bath robe fits exactly as needed.
I am cracking up, love it
I am with Traci...I love little Lo's bum! I can't wait until December.
HAHA I want to pinch her cheekas. I love it!
BUM!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
oh my cute buttcheeks!!!!
i want to pinch those cheekies :)
HAHAHA. I love little baby bums!!!!
cute baby bum!!
That's too funny! I say she need a new bathrobe.
I love that you have made good use of the duckie bath robe! :)
Um, and Cory looks super skinny. Tell him to eat more.
hehehehehe
I wonder how Keelia feels about Lo's lack of clothing? ;)
The answer is no. The bath robe fits exactly as needed.
I am cracking up, love it
I am with Traci...
I love little Lo's bum! I can't wait until December.
HAHA I want to pinch her cheekas. I love it!
BUM!
Post a Comment