Let us play a little game.
It's title is a tad long, but it goes like this.
Name where the Murray family is standing in this photo.
If you can tell me, you will win one million snuggle bucks,
these can be redeemed anywhere and with anyone.
And yes they are real.
I pay Cory with these all the time when he does stuff for me.
However, if you can't tell me,
then you will probably end up living
in h.e.double hockey sticks for eternity.
No pressure.
Photo courtesy of Jake and Melese. Graci.
I will now give you some clues.
1. I have had countless number of dreams about
the town that this diner is in.
It might be because I have watched this entire series
all the way through almost 8 times.
Obsessed? Fo sho.
2. I quote or reference this show on a daily basis.
I sometimes forget what is reality and what is Warner Brothers.
3. My ultimate goal in life,
besides having a library with a sliding wall ladder,
is to convert as many people as possible
to become fans of this glorious show.
So far I believe I am doing quite well.
4. My daughter is named after the on again off again
girlfriend of this diner owner.
If the last clue doesn't give it away then I feel bad for you.
*obviously no one would go to he#$ for not knowing this,
but i just really really wanted to post this awesome photo.
It is soon to be a framed decoration on my book shelf.
But I also do expect a choice few of you to know
immediately due in reference to clue numba 3.
Best of Luck.

10 comments:
Gilmore Girls. And I will redeem my snuggle bucks with Lo. Thank you very much :)
Hunter's guess- Marley, Layla and Cory; he's the MAN!:)
yay for Gilmore Girls!! Um and I love your hair!! I chopped mine off right before I went away too. Fun!
I want to go to Luke's with you. Oh my goodness, I love this picture more than words can express.
I did not even need any clues!!!! Of course it is Luke's Diner and yes you are a little obsessive. But we still love you.
hahaha..i dont think I had ever heard the name before you told me at Babies R Us. I love it! Its so cute!
Never seen that show though haha.
YAY!
How clever, I am sure this made your day:) What a cute family. If they ever decide to make an eighth season YOU should be in it.
I didn't need any of the clues.
LUKE'S!!!!
I LOVE that you are as big of a fan of the show as me. Sam would never believe that there is someone out there that loves this show as much as me. He thinks I am nuts. I have watched all the seasons more times than I even know too. I love the picture! I'm a little jealous...ha.
Post a Comment