Tuesday, May 3

Ooooh Tamar

Guess what Lolo is holding?


Let us take a closer look.


Mmm mmm. She l-o-v-e-s worms. 
We dig for them every time the sun is out and we get a chance to play outside. 
Her aunt Tamar would really enjoy this. A lot.
Or her aunt Tamar would scream and puke.
One or the other.

12 comments:

jess bahr said...

Ah hahaha! I love the way she is looking at the worm in the first picture...almost like she is contemplating eating it :) I also really love her lil pony on top of her head! She can come dig up worms in my garden any day!

Jessica Madsen said...

Why is it that you have pics of being out in the sunshine? I swear I am living in a mist and fog cloud over here!!! Bout time I came to your neck of the woods..... or you bring the sunshine over to me... either way...!

Lo is so cute. WE have about 10 million pics of MIley holding worms last year at this time. This year she hates them and is scared. The later is my daughter. :)

Traci said...

Remember when your daughter was talking like a 15 yr old the other day? Yay, I hated it. Stop growing up Lori :)

Amy said...

So I'm assuming that Tamar doesn't like icky squishy worms, funny because Wilson just discovered them this week too, and LOVES them, ha ha.

The Full Nelson said...

Don't think I'd do too well around Lo and her worms then! Brave girl!

k.young said...

I love it. I am so excited to see her in a few weeks. And you, of course. Hopefully she will like me. Maybe it will help if I help her dig for worms? :)
Love you!!

Adam and Sarah said...

Good girl!

Jen said...

How is it that she can make something so gross look so fun?! She's adorable as always!

Karlie said...

Uh I am with Jess on this one... where is the sunshine?! I cant stand this gray...ness... I am "diggin" the Lo and worms.. haha I am so funny! But seriously, so cute!

StephanieRose said...

I kinda want to shake that worm right out of her hand- because no way in h am I going to touch it.. Fortunately I am still happily in love with Lo.

Rob and Kat said...

that picture of her holding the worm makes me smile. a.) i hope she doesn't try to eat it. b.) i used to love (to play with, not eat) worms too. :)

JMR said...

What are you doing to my Lo!? Run baby run!!! They are nasty the pooh pooh dirty and eat dirty and cut them in half and they make two!!! AHHHHHHHH run LO Run LO!!!!! love ya ! tamar

Ps. Tricia im gonna make u eat one...lol