Sunday, May 15

Slightly inappropriate

This is the only warning that I will give.
If a little talk about bosoms makes you feel uncomfortable,
STOP READING RIGHT NOW!!!!

If not, this aught to make you giggle.

 Let me introduce Tapanga boobed Lolo. 
And her new found 'big' smile.

 She has been saying 'boob' a lot lately. 
Neither Cory or I will take responsibility for this.
I am just glad that the Farlands did not get offended by her potty mouth 
and instead took all these excellent photos.

Where did she learn this? 
Cause I am fairly confident that Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse 
do not endorse bra stuffing .
Yet she puts the balls down her shirt by herself 
and even tries to put them down mine. 
I take great offense to the fact that she is acknowledging 
that my nearly A's need some extra umph.

However, if I ever get a boob job, 
I am going to ask for two different colors.
It makes for prettier cleavage.

And her left whoha is wet because she took a bite of it.
Those particular bouncy balls are scented 
and I imagine she just couldn't resist...
or it's cause she feels obligated to put everything in her mouth, still.



14 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Oh my word. I love your kid! She's hilarious and so dang cute but I think you know that :) Can I pack you guys up and take you with me to Calgary too?

Jana said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha. oh. my. goodness. i love this. the multi-colored cleavage is revolutionary - she should really market that. i taught lily the word boob the other day. seeing as she is awesome at saying anything that starts with the letter b she perfected it in no time. i laugh every time :)

k.young said...

That is so awesome and thank you SO much for sharing it. I love it. I can not wait to be around your cute family once again.
And maybe actually get to talk to you?? Once a year is just not enough. It's ridiculous. The end.

hels said...

BWAHHAHAHA!

The Full Nelson said...

hawhahahah! That is great...maybe I'll get her as my future boob surgeon.

Kariann said...

hahahahahaha That just made my morning!! She is hilarious!!

jess bahr said...

YES!! No bettter way to start my Monday morning than seeing this! Totally made me laugh out loud! This little girl is priceless!

Rob and Kat said...

that is HILARIOUS! love that big smile she has on her face!

Unknown said...

pahahahaha she learns by example...haha that is so funny! :-) Like I say when life gives you lemons...stuff them in your shirt to make your boobs look bigger. lol. (or in this case bouncy balls)

StephanieRose said...

Hahaha oh my goodness. I laughed right out loud when I saw this, then I showed it to Ethan as soon as I got home. He loved it as much as I did. Love it and you and her. Can't wait to see you.

Amy said...

I'm dying right now.......this is hilarious!! She is so great!!! Can't wait to see you all.

Jen said...

What you should have warned me of was the hilariousness of the post. You know, laughing after a c-sec...not great. Lo however is GREAT!

Traci said...

I thought I had commented on this.... Let me just say that that Lori is hilarious! And I will continue to call her Lori because you said it once.

Karlee and Micah said...

Classic. Love this. Still laughing out loud. Scented boobs... best invention ever :)