Monday, May 9

A tricycle built for two

Kingston came over to play with us the other evening.
Lolo was in heaven.
So was Kings, but for different reasons.
The trike would be the main reason, 
and since safety comes first with him, 
the helmets were the other reason.

 Really the two of them had a blast together.
And I was very happy to know that even though Kingston's
vocabulary exceeds Lo's by a landslide (kid is a genius), 
he still has plenty of room for her in his heart, 
and on the back of the trike.




He takes care of his ladies.
 
The next time we saw Kings, he simply stated,
"The tricycle?" 
And then said a little hello to Lo.
Priorities.
You obviously need a sweet ride if you are going to get the quality females.


8 comments:

Jana said...

lo's got a cute bike :)

on a totally unrelated note... can you do a virtual house tour so i can see your darling place in its entirety? por favor???

k.young said...

I love it!! I can't wait to see you soon. And I love the name Kingston, almost as much as I love Kings as the nickname. The end.

Jessica Madsen said...

Hahahaaaa! Well stated.

The Full Nelson said...

haha very cute!

Rob and Kat said...

i knew this was going to be a good post when i read your title. what a babe.

Traci said...

I laughed right out loud to see my Lori on the back of the tricycle. Then I remembered that Dallin too has that tricycle. I hope that they can ride it together so I can continue to laugh.

Jen said...

Thanks for always making me giggle...and by you I mean Lo. :) I love her and we haven't even seen her in person. I hope this changes in the next month.

hels said...

YES! thanks to this post kings is now famous too so add tricycle and famous to that noggin and lo isn't going to be able to resist.
I am stealing all these photos. ps.