Wednesday, August 10

4 years

Today is our anniversary.
4 year anniversary to be exact.
Life is better with Cory, that is for sure.
And I am still quite smitten with him, especially his smile, how goofy he is...
and his nice rump.



 
We look like such babies. 
 

5 comments:

jess bahr said...

I am a creep...because I remember this exact day. I remember taking Nick (we had just gotten engaged) to your beautiful reception. You guys are hot. Happy 4 years!!!

Karlie said...

Happy anniversary! Hope it was a nice day! :)

Rob and Kat said...

I remember going to your beautiful reception too! but i don't remember seeing jess there. :/ And I also always remember your anniversary because it's ours too. :) hope it was a good one! xoxo

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I miss your cute face!!! Darling pics, I can't believe how freaking darling Lo is!!!!!!! Wished I could have seen you!

Nicole Christensen said...

You guys are tiny little babies! ohmygosh!