Tuesday, October 4

Pickles, funny jokes, and hair

Lolo really likes pickles. 
I think it is the strangest thing. 
She asks for them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Who knew her pallet would be so refined.
And Lo is straight up funny. 
She is into Superwhy, a lot. Gag me. 
But she thinks it is so funny to say 'Supawhy nay-ked' and it is.
But her newest Superwhy joke is calling him 'Pooperwhy'. Ha!

Lastly I would like to publicly say that she is getting luscious hair. 
We are talking hair that can go into piggy tails and a ponytail. 
Finally I tell ya. Finally. 

5 comments:

jess bahr said...

A to the Dorable! I was going to say before I read your entire post that her is getting so long and beautiful! And her shoes...too too cute! Love that little chica!

Jana said...

ahhhh her hair. isn't it a glorious thing?? now if only lily would give me more than 2 seconds to do something to it. think of all the possibilities? :)

also, pickles is quite the funny thing to love. lily loves to dip hot dog in ketchup and mustard and then lick the ketchup and mustard off without eating the hot dog. that's pretty refined too.

StephanieRose said...

I can't quite get on board with the pickles but my goodness she looks old in that picture. I can't get enough of her beautiful hair and adorable shoes. I need to love on her.

Traci said...

Cut her hair off. She looks too big and I don't like it. So cut her hair off and put her in a onesie. She needs to not be growing up when I am not near her to experience it. Thank you. Luvs.

Unknown said...

holy moses when did this little baby of yours get so big...she is so beautiful. Oh and i laughed out loud about the arial thing...ha have I really been using it for that long?! hm. Time goes to fast!

p.s. you have to become a follower to enter the color issue give away...and I think you'll really really like the giveaway :-) You seem like a anthro kinda gal :-)

xoxo

p.s. where did you get her little shoes?