Saturday, March 3

Quick question...

Can you tell if these two are related?


Lo is missing all her cousins.
And all I can say when she suggests 
'goin to whotah on da ayerplane?' 
is...
word sista. 
Word. 

6 comments:

jess bahr said...

This picture is priceless! Two very cute kids! I agree - you all need to come play in "whotah"

Traci said...

There is a for sure family resemblence. Wowzer! All I can say to my Lo is get here quick. I need you all in my everyday life now!

Jen said...

Your posts always make me smile. You let your pictures say a thousand words when all I do is post a thousand pictures and ramble incessantly...teach me your ways.

Collin and Danny said...

Seriously, Lo is just getting cuter and cuter. And she has so much hair now! I'm jealous... Chloe needs to grow some luscious locks like your little darling. I hope all is well with you guys. Keep the posts/pics coming, I love blog stalking you and your cute fam. xoxo

StephanieRose said...

Oh how I love this picture, and the idea of being able to text you! I am sorry to hear about all the sickness but I am happy all are on the mend. Have you talked with Heather lately? Oh- and one day when I have a child, will you help me build such a beautiful fort?

StephanieRose said...

Oh how I love this picture, and the idea of being able to text you! I am sorry to hear about all the sickness but I am happy all are on the mend. Have you talked with Heather lately? Oh- and one day when I have a child, will you help me build such a beautiful fort?