Monday, March 12

WHY?

I have no idea why I do this to myself over
and over 
and over.
I must never read a book that is part of a series 
unless the entire series is already released.
How have I not learned that I am horrible at waiting?
I have no patience and I become way too emotionally involved with fictional characters.


You see I just finished reading Pandemonium,
which is the 2nd book of the Delirium trilogy,


and now I feel like my life is pointless.
Ask Cory and Lo.
I am a pathetic mess.
I have read the last 2 pages about 20 times and with each time I still find myself hyperventilating 
and saying, 'noway, noway, noway'.
When I read the first book I didn't really love it.
So I figured there wouldn't be any harm in starting the 2nd one.
I was wrong.
I couldn't put it away.
And it was so good I want to read it again right now. 
So intense the whole time and way better than the first book.
But now I have to wait until NEXT February for the last book to come out. 
I am dying a little.
Also no one I know has read this book so I currently have nobody to discuss the amazingness that is Pandemonium.
It hurts me.
So pretty please someone read it and then fangirl with me.


1 comment:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I am so glad you posted this, I have been dying to find a book I can get into. Excited to get reading. Also, Lo is adorable!