Some photos of our lovely Easter weekend.
We have been practising the art of egg hunting with Lo
in our living room as evening entertainment.
One rule-
NO MERCY.
These hunts were strictly business
and the eggs contained nothing but pride in being a great hunter.
So to get 20 eggs filled with treats opened up a whole new world for her.
Thanks thanks thanks to the Girffins
for our awesome Hali family egg hunt.
Murray egg dying extravaganza, including Cory's masterpiece.
The prettiest little girl on an Easter Sunday.
She lalaloved that the Easter Bunny stopped by.
She even calls him Easta Bun for short.
They are on best friend name basis which I am sure has something to do with him actually putting candy in her eggs.
However, now I feel like whipping up a treat and I have to remind myself
that the top of the fridge is loaded with candy
and therefore we need no more yumyums up in hir.



1 comment:
That Lo is just too cute for her own good. I'm glad you and your cute fam had a lovely Easter.
Post a Comment