Lo has an imaginary friend named Bingo.
This is serious.
She plays with him and talks to him and packs bags to go over to his house. Sometimes I have to go into her room at night and tell her he needs to go home cause it's time for bed. Honest to goodness she will sit in her crib for hours hanging out with good old Bingo.
Well, lately I have been finding toys and drawings and movies in the pantry. Naturally I just take them out and put them away.
One day she comes up to me and says, 'Mom, pwease stop dat. Dose are special special sings(things) fo Bingo.'
I asked why she puts his stuff in the pantry and she says,
'Si-wee(silly) mama, dat's not the pantwee. Dat's Bingo's house.'
Obviously Tricia.
Obviously.
These are photos from January on one of her first trips to Bingo's house.
Please let me break it down for you.
1. snow pants, in case she faces inclimate weather.
2. jammies cause it gets cold.
3. quiet book, a little light reading.
4. winter coat, naturally.
5. Canada bag full of treats (see photo on the right).
6. snow boots. Very practical given our climate.
A. tupperware containing all the pieces to item #3.
B. tiny fake trees.
C. a pinecone (who is this kid?)
D. 2 blue buttons. what?
E. fabric flower clip to keep her hair out of her eyes.
F. fork AND spoon. to me that just shouts responsible 2 year old.
G. Socks, which need no explanation, cause who travels without sock?
H. in case you can't read, it's a plate.
I. chocolate chip granola bar. Sustenance.
J. pink flower. It's always polite to bring your hosts a little sumin sumin, just ask ms. manners.
K. a jar o' buttons. perhaps buttons are currency in her imaginary world.
L. Change of diaper (this was pre-potty trainness).
M. mittens.
First, I think this is awesome.
Second, she is a more thorough packer then her dad.
Third, I find it strange but also great that she has such a strong imagination.

8 comments:
I am sure I told you about Miley`s imagionary friend. Yes... I understand, They are very real. For a while there last year I had three kid. Miley, Scotlin, and Gano.
I haven`t seen him around much anymore... must have passed through the phase.
Her picks are classic, and the story of he pantry even better.
You can always see more clearly into their world when looking throgh their imagionation.
love Lo stories. ;)
i love this.
this is awesome! What a smart little girl to pack such practical and useful items :)
That is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen. What an imagination, and so thorough to pack all those things. Love it!
I LOVE this post. Bingo. Absolutely hilarious! And Lo's bag she packed? The best thing I've heard in a long time. That little girl has quite the imagination! And she is quite the thorough packer. You look gorgeous as ever, and you dress Lo so darling. Stylish little girl. xoxo
I am not quite sure where to start on how much I love this post. That Lo is definitely a favorite of mine- and it sounds like BINGO is equally charming. Her packing sounds a bit like mine- bring as much as you can because you never know what you might need. love you-xoxoxo
I really want to be Bingo's friend.
Her Bingo is SO real! I still have issues with my sister that killed off my imaginary friend (no joke). Her name was Chewnahnah and she was awesome. I LOVE this post! I seriously need to get to know that rad little miss of yours.
Post a Comment