This post is just random.
Go with it.
We got Lo a big girl bed.
She feels no need to sleep in it but instead use it as a trampoline, wrestling mat and dance floor.
We finally finished all of our Easter candy.
In celebration we went to the candy store and spent $12
on 5 lbs. of sweets.
All I want to do is watch any reality tv show featuring the Kardashians.
That's not true, all I want to do is have our tickets to Utah for the summer booked.
That also is not true, all I REALLY want to do is hold my new nieces (Macie & Andrena) and nephew (Hayden) whom I have yet to meet.
Lolo loves chips and salsa. However, I gave her full control of the jar of salsa at dinner last week and the next day as I was munching on some I kept running into soggy tortilla chips floating in the jar.
7 to be exact.
It was depressing, like finding multiple dead bodies in the swimming pool on a hot a summer day.
Totally takes the enjoyment out of it.
I have been so stressed out lately that we thought I had an ulcer.
For real.
Turns out it was just 2 days of excruciating gas.
On a happier note, I am getting my hair cut tonight.
It is quite voluptuous and needs to seriously be thinned out.
On an even happier note, I saw Hunger games for the 3rd time last night.
And to end the ramblings,
for family night Lo let us put her in a clear bed bag.
Topless.
Pure entertainment.
5 comments:
oh. my. word. that last picture is the best yet. Love your ramblings...please ramble more often. And please let me know if/when you book Utah tickets as I would love to have lunch with you and your sweet little Lo. Thanks much.
Okay so that last picture made me crack up!!! I love your random ramblings as much as I love ya!! We need to get together for more chats soon!! Still working on pandemonium!!
Multiple dead bodies! Bahaha!
I laughed through this whole post. Gurl, you so funny! Will you just get on a plane and come home already?!
hahah... that last picture cracks me up!!
Post a Comment