Wednesday, May 9

Murray feet



Cory has major studying feet.
Even thought Lo is determined to interrupt him 100% of the time.
Finals are all up in our bidness and I greatly loathe them.


Those are Lo's eating feet.
Specifically breakfast feet.
But might I say the phrase that comes out of her mouth 
more than anything else lately is,
'mama I'm sooo hungry.'
So we see these little feet in this position a lot.


As for me,
I have some lazy reading feet.
And I love it.
Princess slippers only make them more indulgent.

2 comments:

jess bahr said...

Generally I'm not much of a feet person - I think they're gross. But your little family has some pretty cute feet. And I adore your slippers :) Good luck to Cory with his studying and to you getting Lo enough food!

Unknown said...

lol. i love your slippers. hope you're reading a good one! i'm reading a book called "Funny in Farsi: A memoir of growing up Iranian in America". It has some good humor to it. you may enjoy it. :) xoxo hope all is well, missy!