I was trying to get Lo to let her dad study and come downstairs with me.
She wasn't havin none a dat.
So naturally, being the good mother that I am,
I bribed her with candy.
Skittles to be exact.
She finally drags herself down the stairs and is so sad.
She looks at me with big blue puppy dog eyes and says,
'Mama, I need 4 skidmarks.'
Insert a giggle and look of shock from me.
'I don't think you want skidmarks Lo.'
Then a look of recognition from the little lady and,
'Oh yeah some skiddies.'
And that is why I wouldn't ever want anything more in the universe than to be a mom. Especially Loreli's mom.
She is truly the best part of my every single day.
Happy Mother's Day!
xoxoxo

6 comments:
Happy (late) Mother's Day to you! You are a fabulous mom and Lo is lucky to have you. I am glad she realized it was skittles not skidmarks that she wants. Love it!
Cousin, I love you!! You are so darling and so is your kid.
I am gonna go ahead and say that Lo looks like me in that picture. To complete the look could you please cut her some bangs that start at the crown of her head? She will thank you when she is older.
This is pretty much the cutest picture ever!
That's why you are such a great mom- you love it. And having a fantastic daughter doesn't make it too bad, right? :)
i LOVE this picture. Really, really love it.
Post a Comment