I have a few important announcements.
#1. We are in Utah and have been for the last 3 weeks.
I feel really really good about that.
Hit a sista up for lunch dates.
#2. I had great intentions of blogging in May but Cory 'updated' my computer and transferred all of my photos to picasa.
Unfortunately neither of us have any clue as how to utilize this awesome program.
In my mind, no photos, no posts.
#3. Cory had his ACL replaced and now not only is he crippled
but he is studying for his boards.
We all know how much I love studying.
Honestly it hasn't been too bad because I have family coming outta the you know what to play with.
#4. I find myself not really writing on this blog but rather making lists.
I kinda enjoy it.
And that was not an announcement, but rather a statement.

4 comments:
boards. blehhh. hang in there.
also, picasa is great. and pretty easy once you figure it out. that's how i do all my pictures too. edit them how you like and then you can export them to a specific folder and upload them to your blog from there.
picasa. my nemesis. good luck to you, pretty lady.
Did I somehow miss the most important announcement of all???!!! A possible baby on the way????!!! Get your but back to Halifax! We can't wait to see ya'll!
Ps... if this is true.. a big fat congratulations to your family! Love you all!
hahha I think you said announcement so everyone would keep reading searching for the announcement!! I hope I didn't miss it hidden in there secretly... Reading Jess' comment above makes me hope I didn't miss anything. Missing you guys loads but glad your having lots of family time... see you when you get back!
Post a Comment