Sunday, September 16

We like big butts

I was making dinner tonight and my sidekick, 
you may know her as Lolo, 
was monitoring me.
She looks at the cutting board of carrots and asks,
'What is that one?'
(speaking of the carrot end that I had put aside.)
And I told her it was the carrot butt.
'Is Daddy gonna eat it?'
I ask why would daddy eat it?
'Cause he likes butts,' was her reply.



True dat.

*Cory claims she said this because he always eats the butts of her pickles.
But we all know it's really because I have the nicest back porch this side of the Mississippi and he lalaloves it.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I NEED to remember that when I'm sad I should read your blog because you crack me right up. Or as Will would say "you crack me down". :)

Angie said...

El and I laughed and laughed!!! At dinner last night I asked him if he wanted the butt of the homemade bread and he says "I LOVE BIG BUTTS!!" Then laughed at himself forever... So glad you blog! Because you make my life so much more happier!

Jessica Madsen said...

hahah... this is the best post ever. Love that Lolo, and all her little questions and thoughts.

Also, thanks for coming over today! Sorry to rush everyone out of the house. :( Miley's preschool is anal about parents being on time. Let's do a play date again soon! XO!