A glimpse into our week.
24 week girl-child bump.
Lo is the bomb at deciphering between American and Canadian pennies,
'one has a lady and one has a man'.
Just some awesome morning word tracing.
Rainy Saturday afternoon viewing of Matilda.
Kings giving Lo a ride...and making an important call to his
'auntie amy'.
Stop being so cute eating fruit loops on the counter.
Halloween-ing it up.
The smile of a girl about to have a tea party.
The most beautiful rocking chair for the misses nursery.
And just for the record,
being a consistent blogger is hard work.

6 comments:
Hard work or not, I expect to see some more blogging from you missy... I don't care how tired and exhausted you are from making another human!
I kid, I kid. But only partially because I just love you and your blog. And your adorable little Lo. And your perfect baby bump.
You win for cutest bump ever! And Lo and lily should be twins in their blue and white striped dresses :)
You look fantastic. I want a Lolo of my own. And I am guessing Cory is surviving his 3rd year (holy smokes!). I miss your face and you need to get on instagram. Please and thank you.
PS. I would love nothing more than for you to move in.
Oh my. Your baby bump is so tiny and cute! I can't believe you are 24 weeks. And Lo is darling! I love the way she smiles for the camera. Any names picked out yet for baby girl #2? Your rocker for the nursery is AMAZING... I am jealous. Well, I hope you are feeling as great as you look! xoxo
Oh I love it when you update your blog! Thanks and keep the pics coming!
i did not know you were preg! note taken. ;) CONGRATULATIONS!! you make being preg look glamorous and cute. im sure you make other preg ladies jealous. also, love the halloween decor.
Post a Comment