Wednesday, August 11

a nova scotia must is peggy's cove. so when the moms and kenz were here we took a little trip. it was beautiful and windy and many people saw my delicates seeing as how i had a skirt on. perhaps they just thought i was rockin some biking spandex. 
picturesque, no?

5 comments:

Jen said...

very cool. you and your mom look fab in those hats!

Traci said...

You are so on top of this blogging stuff. I can't wait to come visit so I can go to Peggy's cove too.

k.young said...

I am so glad to see you are blogging! I was nervous that you would not. Love the pictures. Looks like a fun place!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo you're blogging!! Can't wait to see how you are and keep up on adorable little Lo. Hang in there, what a cool experience for you guys! :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog!