First, Poutine. I don't know how i feel about these. At the time i was all like, yeah these aren't that bad, let's eat em. but as i went from starving to slightly hungry i was asking myself, Why? Why would poutine, aka french fries with gravy and cheese, be such a hit in the Canada (or anywhere)? Seriously they are everywhere here. Like totally an option at KFC. **a disclaimer, they don't even have extra crispy or mac and cheese at the KFC's out here. Whatev. The concoction itself looks more like cat food than anything else.
Unfortunately Lo devoured them. However, I do believe I will be sticking to Training Table cheese fries with ultimate dipping sauce. I'll leave the poop-tine to the locals.
Next, beaver tails. Yes please. And I will take one with each meal and for a bedtime snack and as a reward every time I do my chores. Straight up, the bomb. Imagine, if you will, a gloriously thin, crispy and sugary scone smothered in different combinations of equally unhealthy goodness. Take for example my favorite, chocolate schmear with bananas. Or the avalanche which entails cream cheese frosting and bits of yummy chocolate candies. Too much chocolate? Perhaps honey butter with cinnamon sugar is more up your alley. Honestly I love beaver tails. The end.
| BLISSSSSS |
And this here is a Newfoundland. When i grow up I plan on having one to raise alongside my dwarf horse. They are about the same size so they will be great for pulling me around in my little carriage.
3 comments:
we are blissfully happy your cute family has joined us in Nova Scotia! I have to agree with you about the Poutine. I'm not a fan, talk about one of the most unappetizing foods I have ever tried. I also agree with you about the scrumptious beaver tails. Sadly, I think I can count the total amount of Beaver tails I have eaten on one hand. What I am trying to say is: EAT as MANY as you can!!!!
you have a blog!
what up yo -
so the berries (per your question) there are tons of 'u-pick' farms we went to one way too far away but the closer one the others went to was blueberry acres - in kings county I think. let me know if you have more questions.
I am so glad you are blogging! I love it! Your little Lo is so stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment