Friday, August 27

ALWAYS A LADY

One thing I appreciate about Loreli is her willingness to be so classy. Yes she looks like she has a 5 o'clock shadow from eating countless handfuls of sand, but at least she is wearing pearl earrings and a lacy, be-jeweled headband while doing it.


Notice the binky, nip down in the sand.




That's right people, a real lady who eats sand topless at the beach. and if she ever rides a horse you can count on her sitting side saddle.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh she's the cutest little babes ever. And yes, a classy one at that. Darling pics Tric, keep them coming!

JO said...

she is so darn cute! Remind me to tell me how you can Cory were in my dreams last night. I woke up thinking "I need to order some items from Trish" I am anxious to see more of the cute stuff you make. Even though I don't have a cute Loreli in my life I want to order oodles of headbands for myself :)

Anonymous said...

Cute girl! I am just impressed that she keeps her accessories on!

Jana said...

Holy cow, she's cute! I wish we lived closer so Lil and Lo could be friends :)

Jen said...

You crack me up. I love it, she's darling.

Angie said...

I think it is a Murphy thing.. Only my Murphy's loved the sand, dirt, rocks or anything that has to do with yuck!!
Amazing pictures..

Kim said...

Love seeing you all in your new home. I miss knowing that you are closer by in Utah--if that makes sense--or even if it doesn't. I love you!
Aunt Kim

mrs. farlanderz said...

the only way to sunbathe topless is with pearls, thats what I always say.

Jami said...

So stinkin' cute! She is looking more like Cory....

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

So I have to ask, did you make her headband? Or where did you get it? I love it and want to get one like it for my girlie. I hope you don't hate that I would steal your idea. Too cute.