Thursday, January 13

My baby's daddy

Today is this kid's birthday.


I am glad too because I feel weird being older than him for almost 3 months.

Basically Cory is the bomb.com.
He is a loving and fun daddy.
A wonderful husband.
He can do and fix almost anything.
He makes me laugh all the time.
He let's me buy clothes I don't really need.
I always feel safe when I am with him.
He is a hard worker, good provider and an excellent student.
He supports me in all my "creative" endeavors.

And he is smokin hot.

Happy Birthday honeybabydarling.
xoxo, your girls.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

happy bday cory! Don't know ya but I wish I did after this post. :-)

k.young said...

Happy birthday!
And cousin, you crack me up.

The Full Nelson said...

happy birthday cory! Hope it's a good one

Jana said...

awwwww! happy birthday cory!!!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday honeybabydarling! I think he is a keeper too. You forgot to mention that he helped you make a really cute baby!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Cory!

Amy said...

Awwww.....happy birthday to cute little Cory, he is such a great guy! Hope you made his day extra fun!!

hels said...

yo yo hopsy birthday!