First of all, thanks to everyone for all the nice comments
concerning me gettin my hair did.
You guys are as great as my hair cut.
And that is really great.
Second, I am impressed by your knowledge of Gilmore girls.
All those answers made me feel like a proud mother.
Third, we experienced our first Nova Scotian snow storm this weekend.
concerning me gettin my hair did.
You guys are as great as my hair cut.
And that is really great.
Second, I am impressed by your knowledge of Gilmore girls.
All those answers made me feel like a proud mother.
Third, we experienced our first Nova Scotian snow storm this weekend.
It looked really blustery and cold.
This evening was my first time leaving the house
since Saturday night because I no no do coldy.
So technically I didn't experience it,
I watched it through my windows
and then once the roads and walkways were de-snowed
I went outside.
Today Cory went out to shovel and since Lo acts like
THEIR umbilical cord was never properly severed,
we had to follow.
It's not like I really minded getting her in this wonderful
full body pink snow suit.
She looks great.
And it might look like she had a problem.
Rest assured it had nothing to do with the restricting winter gear
and everything to do with the fact that
the snow heap she was sucking and biting
was too small to reach at this point.
Honestly, she was trying to climb back into the pastel
body bag all day.
Gotta love her.


5 comments:
When I read the title of your post my first response was... Snow doubt yo. You know the song obviously.
Second, thank you. She should alternate between a swim suit and that pink marshmallow outfit everyday.
Third, I am nervous that I see yellow snow where she has been eating. Go ahead and look and tell me it is a shadow to ease my concern.
Thanks. I love you and I think you are funny.
i want to tell you it is a shadow, but i can't lie and i can't stop laughing because there may or maynot be some serious snow dis-colorization. She was snacking off of the top where it is white, i promise.
what a cute pink marshmallow! I no no the cold too...or the slush
to not love her is a crime against nature
EWWWWWW I could just squish those chubby little cheeks! What a little doll all bundled in her snow suit, love it!!
Post a Comment