But fool me twice, shame on me.
I wish I could say that I didn't know she was capable
of getting into nail polish bottles;
that it was a fluke.
of getting into nail polish bottles;
that it was a fluke.
But then I would not only be dumb for letting her play with it,
I would also be a big fat liar.
I have no one to blame but myself for having blue nail polish splattered all over me, my child, and our floor.
Cause she did it this summer in Utah too.
And oddly enough the nail polish was also blue.
I have no one to blame but myself for having blue nail polish splattered all over me, my child, and our floor.
Cause she did it this summer in Utah too.
And oddly enough the nail polish was also blue.
That's what I get for trying to be a cute mom and paint her nails.
Good thing she was half naked, and good thing I was still in my apron
since I am soooo domestic:)
since I am soooo domestic:)
I love her face.
It looks like a mug shot.
Caught topless at a paint bar on spring break.

4 comments:
OOOH! That Lo. Good thing she has such a great spring break bod bod. Love you guys.
That wild Lo- you better watch her when she turns 18. She totally looks like she was caught getting c-razy. Miss you- oh, and I am thinking of chopping off the hair. But not as short as yours.
haha. you guys are cute. also, seriously, when I'm at home during the day, i definitely don't look as cute as you with my hair all did and wearing a cute little outfit. nice work. you inspire me. :)
So funny! She really does have the look of being caught- mug shot. Love.
Post a Comment