Thursday, October 6

What a morning

I get Lo in the morning and she greets me with this little gem,
'I take diapa off mama'.
Then she dramatically lifts off her blanket to reveal her naked bottom half.
Sure enough.
Looks like somebaby is going to have to start sleeping in 1 piece jammies that zip and lock at the top.

5 comments:

jess bahr said...

HAHA! Seriously, what a fun girl! Between this and her pickle fetish, she is such a hoot :) And you are such a great mama, taking it all in stride!

Karlee and Micah said...

I dont' think even lock jammies could stop her now :) She is even cute when she pulls a fast one.

Traci said...

Love her funny, nakey bum.

Jessica Madsen said...

maybe we`ll be potty training our 2 yr olds together...

Rob and Kat said...

haha. at least she's cute.