Friday, October 28

Common reoccurance

As I was loading photos onto the computer I started to notice a little sumthin sumthin.




That is a whole lotta rainboots.
She rocks these babies pretty much everyday because she can put them on all by herself and it makes her proud. 
They are her go to footwear no matter the weather, 
no matter the outfit. 
If I ever want the chance of her wearing other shoes I have to hide the rainboots. 
Even then I don't usually get my way.
She must have a tracker on them or something.



6 comments:

jess bahr said...

oh my cuteness. I love the boots, and the red chair, and her little outfits, and her pigtails, and pretty much everything about her. and you. you perfect little family.

Traci said...

Of course she should rock those boots! They look great on her delicious self. Love her to pieces

Ryan & Kasha said...

So adorable!

Unknown said...

so cute! ha it reminds me of when I was little...my go to choice was always red suede cowboy boots. Maybe its just a boot thing :-)

Laura Dunford said...

So funny Tricia! She's a cute girl like her Mama!

Rob and Kat said...

she's so fashion forward. you should probably think about getting her baby Hunter's for Christmas. ;)