Monday, July 30

I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it.




No literally, I can't hide it.




This belly be bumpin.
And no, I am not just getting chubby in the midsection.


We figured since we are doing such an outstanding job with Lo,
that we would give it another shot.
And so, little sister Murray is
due to arrive January 2013.

We are really really over the moon.

14 comments:

jess bahr said...

AHHH! YAY! I am so excited as well. You have the cutest little belly ever! I am SO happy for you guys!!!

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I feel giddy! I have been dying to see that little baby girl bump! Can't wait to meet her!!! Could you been any cuter!!!-xo-

Unknown said...

well congratulations my sweets...I had an inkling :-)

Kev and Manda said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Unknown said...

thats fake!

Unknown said...

that is fake

The Full Nelson said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

Collin and Danny said...

No way!!! How exciting! Two girls... yay for you guys, that is a dream! I am so happy for your growing family. I hope you are feeling well. Congrats!

Jana said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i have been waiting for this fantastic news. congratulations!!! another girl??? i'm one jealous mama.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Congratulations! Love the belly shot. You will love, love, love having two little ladies. It makes me unreal happy. Lo will be the sweetest big sister.

The Bing's said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you and that cute baby bump!! Excited that it's another little lady... Olivia needs some more girl friends!!!! Congrats!!

JO said...

that is great! congratulations. I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!
You are too cute with a little bump :) I hope you are feeling well, see you guys back here soon!.....just in time for the first of our
"Utah baby boom" :):):)