Monday, July 16

Zoo-in it

I am pretty sure it is mandatory to go to the zoo 
in the scorching heat at least once a summer 
when you have children.

And so, we fulfilled out motherly duties 
and had some sister/cousin bonding time. 


It was also our lucky day because Traci was given a free child's ticket 
from none other than Mandy of Vintage Revivals, 
which just so happens to be one of my fav blogs.
I was star struck and Traci and Tamar had no idea who she was.

Our next lucky event was a kind man giving us 4 tickets to ride the carousel 
right before we were about to call it a day.
 I am a fan of carousels.






I love hot days at the zoo with cute kids, 
stinky animals and lots of free stuff. 

2 comments:

jess bahr said...

Trish!! Hot stinky animal days are a must- looks like so much fun! I think it is mandatory that we get together while you're in poo-tah!! I'm sending you a message over facebook to get it coordinated :)

Traci said...

Not so much a fan of stinky heat, but I love free stuff and I sure love my sisters:)