Yuba yuba yuba.
Now that was a family reunion.
Beside the 15 minute storm that ripped our tent to smitherins and soaked our entire bag of clothes.
And beside the fact that I might have gotten car sick on the way home and threw up in my uncle's truck like a toddler even though I am 26;
It sure was a fun time:)
Highlights include but are not limited to:
The Murphy store full of goodies for the kids.
This girl was tatted up, nail painted, and she became a stamping fool.
chitty chitty chatting with cousins, aunts, and lots of cool people.
Loreli discovered that it was much easier to have Lucy chauffer her around on the tryke as opposed to riding it herself.
How Lucy didn't tell her to hit the road I will never know.
The weather was not ideal for laying out and getting a tan.
But the kids didn't mind the overcast.
They played sand, and swam. And my mom and Auntie Kim even went on out and floated.
They are freakishly good at floating.
And this happened.
These little babes are killing me in this photo.
I once bought Lo a swimcap. And I tried to have her wear it.
This face say it all.
Fail.
And her right bum cheek is ALWAYS
I repeat ALWAYS hanging out of her swimsuits.
The aftermath of no naps and lots of playing was this kid passed out in the not moving car watching Monsters Inc.
The life of child.
Murphy reunion is always something to look forward to,
and boy are we glad that we made the trip.
We love our familia:)


3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time in Utah! Jealous! We miss you guys here :)
i wish only my right bum cheek hung out. and that it would look that cute when it does.
Lo looks good in some tats! But she looks cute no matter what! I love that you are having so much fun with family!!
Post a Comment