Friday, September 3

Oh Napoleon

This is how it starts and then ever so quickly she does this,
I can't help but think of the Napoleon Dynamite scene with the Gatorade after he had been dancing really hard. Well let's just say she eats like it's a hard workout.
By the way this is by far Lo's favorite meal I've made (crepes with nutella and bananas). Can't you tell? She wants her entire body to experience it, including behind her ear. What a sweetie.
Num num. And it's healthy due to the bananas, right?

5 comments:

Traci said...

She looks delicious! I will have her in a crepe please.

JO said...

She is too cute for her own good. I just want to squeeze her every time I see her!

Carly said...

she is SO cute!!

Jana said...

that girl knows the good stuff. that is my favorite food too :)

Kariann said...

Tricia you have a blog!! I am so happy!! She is SO cute...what a fun mess to clean up!!! :) Sure do miss you!! Hope you are doing good, can't wait to keep tabs on ya with your blog!!