I sometimes think about who my doppelganger is.
I always come up empty handed.
Not even Traci can think of my face look-a-like.
The closest we have come is some random girl on a random blog.
Definitely not doppelganger worthy.
Anyway, little miss Lolo went ahead and solved this problem for me the other day.
On Saturday morning Lo came upstairs to get me out of bed.
As per tradition, she started taking every item off of my nightstand
and handing it to me.
Suddenly she starts pointing at something and saying, Mama, over and over.
Naturally I want to know what is reminding her of me,
thinking it would be jewelry or nail polish,
so I ask her to show me.
Low and behold she brings me Harry Potter 7, The Deathly Hallows.
Yeah.
Homegirl thought Harry was her Mama.
I can't even be offended because if we are being real,
she is not far off.
Short dark hair, glasses, a cape.
Cory and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Now she wants to look at the "picture" of Mama all the time.
You can even ask her to give Mama a kiss and she will mac on the book cover.
Looks like Halloween costumes are taken care of for next year.

12 comments:
Hahaha! I can definitely see the resemblance. :) I especially love the ' mac on the book cover part... haha!! ;)
So this seriously cracked me up!
hahahahaha. i love it. you are definitely the sexier version of harry, but whatev :)
I can not even disagree with that. And just so you know. I have quite enjoyed sharing that story with people. It gets a good giggle. I love you Harry!
That is awesome! I love it! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks. I needed that!
I miss you, too. I am so excited to actually be here when you come home next time. It will have been almost a whole year since we played. Too, too long. Love you.
You know I love this so much!!
haha that's awesome!
HA! I really can't stop laughing.
too good.
That is awesome!
You are hilarious!!! I miss your humor at bunko!
I had some time to catch up on blogs after finishing a hefty post. I don't think I have your email set in my settings so you can visit my neck of the woods:) send me your email and I will add, not that your missing much...
korinecard@gmail.com
Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing ever!!! I LOVE it, little Lo is so smart.......Harry = Mama, ha ha!!
haha... LOVE this!
Post a Comment