Sunday, March 6

How She Do

I am pleased to announce that LoLo is finally a walker,
or walker-texas-ranger as my family would refer.

You all weren't kidding when you said she would be buck wild once she started.
To show you, homegirl thinks she is a full blown gymnast now. 
I have never laughed so hard as when she busted out somersaults.


Awesome.
Everyday less like Frankenstein and more like a human.
And I'm talking a human with silly new tricks up her onesie sleeve.


7 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

what a gal! She sure is cute!

Jen said...

Go Go LO!

Traci said...

I will have me some of that booty in the air with tight leggings now!

k.young said...

I love it!!

Angie said...

Awesome! She is SO cute!

jess bahr said...

Thatta girl Lo!! She is such a doll- an entertaining one at that! Give her a good ol pat on her cute lil bum bum for me!

Leslie said...

Yeah! Walking is great!