Cute babies in too big of glasses never.get.old.
Like she even stands a chance.
Odds are, with our genes, she'll be in glasses by the 3rd grade.
But at least she will look amazing.
And on the plus side she already enjoys wearing them.
She is an expert at ripping our glasses off our faces to put them on her own.
She calls them our "eyes".
Clever enough since without them we are blind.
Have a really great day!
9 comments:
she's such a doll!
I want to smother that girl in kisses. Glasses look wonderful on her - Lily loves to rock the shades. I think its the cutest thing ever :)
I'm torn. On the one hand she looks super duper cute in the glasses. But on the other she's got the most amazing blue eyes that just can't be hidden from the world. This babes got it all, what can I say :)
Let's not forget that she can also rock a denim vest. Bless her little squishy heart.
just following in harry potters footsteps...like her mama. lol. You make me laugh {out loud} :-)
she is so dang cute! and i LOVE the vest. the girl's got style!
Super Cute! Addi can say "lolo"!
Dang. Lo is fly. Love her and miss you! I think a trip in 3 years is great. I plan on starting to save my pennies so that hopefully one day in the next 3 years I can come see you. Also- I loved the Harry post and I mean I LOVED it.
I love this picture!! I reminds me of that picture of Cory when he was in elementary school.
Post a Comment