I look forward to saying that every single year.
It is funny and I always think of my mama.
We celebrated St. Patrick's Day in true Murphy style.
Checklist:
1. Everyone wearing VISIBLE green.
I despise when people have a teenytiny green something,
or say "I'm wearing green underwear". Dumbheads.
2. Green milk.
Which must all be consumed on the 17th
because drinking colored milk on a regular day is quite unappetizing.
3. Green eggs.
I give all the credit to Dr. Suess.
No leprechaun influence on this one.
4. Green pancakes.
Oh Erin Eilene, you raised me well.
Even though I can't bring myself to cook corned beef,
I will never go a St. Patty's without these.
5. Gold coin candies.
Jake's special request that his cute wife Melese made happen.
She's nice like that.
6. Deeelightful company.
Next best thing to being with family,
7. Green you-know-what the next day,
due to all the food coloring.
Taking photos was suggested,
but I would like to keep all 10 of my readers so I vetoed it.
Even though you know I gave it some thought.
Favorite photo of the night is the 2nd in on the bottom row.
Those two, I tell ya.
He kissed her cause she's Irish.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Luck-o-the-Irish to ya.

11 comments:
I also enjoy saying that. And I am glad to know that you think it is as funny as I do. I opted out on the corned butt this year too and instead enjoyed a yummy green egg salad sandwich. Thanks for not taking pictures of the aftermath. I love you, but don't want need to see what St Patty left you. We missed you here and can't wait til the summer. Also it is nice to see a picture of your other big sister. So now when I have a dream about her she can have a face. Just saying. Longest comment ever!
looks like fun. You guys are so festive. I remembered it was St. Patty's last night but didn't remember until half way through the day today.
oh my i love it i love it! I rememer when we were up at BYU hawaii...you made green banana pancakes...and the were delicious! :-)
Looks so fun. And if it is possible, both you are Lo, get more darling by the minute. Love you.
I don't think I told you yet, but your haircut is smokin'! If I had one wish at the end of the rainbow it would be to look as good as you do someday!
And I too remember the green banana pancakes in hawaii! Yummy!
Sounds like a festive day!! I sort of forgot until I took Ethan downtown for his speech appointment on Spring Garden Road...it was 10:30am and people were already...um well "happy" shall we say from another green liquid that was being consumed in large quantities!!
holy clover lovin on this.
TRUE MURPHY style, love it! Good job!
This looks super fun! I didn't wear green or dress Ryan in green OR make green eggs like I'd hoped. Didn't have the stomach for it this year...
how fun! you're a fun mom - maybe i'll send lily to your house for st. p day next year :)
Trish- this is incredible!!! I especially love your bow tie.
Post a Comment