Thursday, March 3

Who Knew

This one time after Lo's bath I came in and saw a giant leg sticking out of her crib.
And that's when I realized I didn't know where Cory was.



She seems as concerned as I was that at any minute this crib,
from an abandoned house, 
was going to give up on staying together.


She clearly wanted assistance out of this precarious situation.
I on the other hand needed to take a few more photos 
in hopes that I would catch the destruction on camera. 


I feel torn because I wanted to see Cory bust the crib with his big ol man body, 
but I also worked really hard on that thing 
and did not want it to die such a sad death.
 
Since this I have gotten in the crib with her once,
And Cory had to lift both of us out 
because it just so happens that I am as agile as a 16 month old. 

10 comments:

Jana said...

Joe had to lift me out of the crib too :)

I've missed you. And your cute baby. And your big man husband.

Unknown said...

ha what are the odds that both you and jana posted about being in a crib...haha crazy. And indeed where have you been stranger?!

Traci said...

Yes you are the worst blogger ever. But I welcome you back with open arms!

My question is... Why would Cory even attempt to get in the crib?! Poor Lo looks very concerned that big Daddy was in her space. Maybe you all should get into the crib next time and take a family picture. Just an idea.

k.young said...

I like Traci's idea...family crib picture.
I love you and I am glad we are both back in the blog-world.

Jen said...

your posts are always make me smile. thanks!

The Full Nelson said...

oh my! Love her quilt by the way!

Jessica Madsen said...

K, so Lo`s room is adorable. Did they let you paint, cuz I love that color... and her crib.. adorable again!! Glad it didn`t break, that would have been tooo sad!! Also, I have been thinking about you because you said you wanted to get your brows done... seriously, please give me a call, cuz I would LOVE to anytime!! Plus, I think it would be super fun to hang out!!:)

jess bahr said...

A. Welcome back. I have missed you something fierce.
B. Your family is too cute, too fun, and too far away. Please move to Utah so we can be closer. I will let you borrow paisley on occasion if you do!

Carly said...

oh my gosh that little booty is TOO cute. TOO TOO cute.
And you are the 2nd of my friends within the last little while to post pictures on their blog of their husbands in the crib...I swear ours would totally break.

Rob and Kat said...

that's pretty dang cute, trish. also, i like that crib and the cute blanket you have on the side. :) well done- family wise and decoration wise.