Have you ever had a day that was so rotten and sad
that you think nothing could be worse?
I met that day on Monday and let me tell you,
it was the least fun I've ever had.
Ever.
But then I looked at Lo all dressed up with her daddy
going out trick or treating and I thought,
my life is good.
And then I talked to family and great friends and I realized,
I will survive.
And then I got these little photos from Helene
which she took that very afternoon when she was watching Lo for me.
And I realized that everyday, even the hardest kind,
are filled with sweetness.
are filled with sweetness.
Thank goodness for that.
Halloween post coming up soon.
Halloween post coming up soon.

7 comments:
:-( hope today is a much sweeter day! :-)
thinking of you! xoxox
I hope everything is ok. If you ever need to send Lo over for a playdate, Brecklyn would love to have a friend to play with :)
I am sad you had a rotten sad day. I wish more than anything I could be there to hug you and help you. I am in love with the pictures- can you and your friend make an arranged marriage for these two? (I assume there is already one in place.) You are wonderful and I miss your face. I am dreaming of tickets to NS as I type. Love your guts. I am working on getting skype on my new phone so then we could talk whenever you are available.
days like that are awful rotten no good. hope today is a million times better!
love you!
I love my sister to the moon and back. I am sorry that you had to hurt. I would take it away in a second if I could. That Lo girl truly is a great blessing to you and everyone who knows her. Please look at her face again in the very last picture on the right and have youself another smile today. Love you. Thanks for being my BFF
sorry you had a rotten day. good thing you have such a sweet little girl and great daddy to help make it better. Hope today is even sweeter! Love you!
we LOOOOOOOOOOVE trixie and her baby girl (and cory too!).
I hope you had a relaxing day and snuggled with little lolo mucho bueno (I don't know spanish...).
these two pumpkins in these photos make life smell sweeter don't they.
Loves - hels and co.
Post a Comment