Sunday, September 19

Keelia

I checked faceboook and this little gem was left on my page.
Katie Young Jackson So Keelia and I were just looking at your blog and she asked to see more pictures of Lo. So I started to scroll down the page and before I could even stop on a picture, she says. "Loreli is always naked. Naked, naked, naked." The end.



I couldn't stop laughing. In review I must admit that there are a lot of photos of Lo showing excess skin. It's just that I believe that when you have a figure as swonderful and smarvelous as hers it should not be hidden. In the words of Beyonce, "if you got it flaunt it, boy I know you want it." 

But for Keelia, who by the way is not even 3 yet and says THE funniest things, I would like to show her these.

This was part of our Labor Day. We took the ferry with a group of our friends over to Dartmouth,


Clothed.




This is a little pixilated but you can still see that she is yummy in my tummy.




Halifax skyline.

So there you go Keelia. Loreli is often naked but when we go out in public and it's not exceptionally warm, we put a few items of clothing on her.

3 comments:

k.young said...

Keelia's response..."Look mom! Loreli is all fresh!" And just so you know, fresh is the opposite of naked in Keelia's vocab.
Loved the post. Glad my almost 3 year old can make you laugh! :)

Traci said...

Boo! Take her clothes off.

Kev and Manda said...

I must say there is nothing cuter than a naked baby!