Saturday, September 25

Yo Daddy's Moustache

When I get ready for the day Lo likes to be my assistant and take every single little thing out of my makeup bag.  
The other day as I was doing my hair I wasn't monitoring her as well as I probably should have, and this is what I saw. 
I know I should have anticipated the next sequence of events and stopped her, especially given her history of putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. 
Instead I took photos like a good mommy.





The end result: 
One really happy, smiley baby who looks even more like her daddy with a 5 o'clock shadow.





6 comments:

k.young said...

She is so cute!! And it looks like she is getting more hair!! Grow, hair, grow.

Jana said...

she's even cute with a stache. i love her :)

JO said...

love it! Whenever I see Lo I want to squeeze her and take her home with me. Don't tell anyone but Samuel likes to play in my makeup too.

The Full Nelson said...

so cute!

Jen said...

She's darling! Her blue eyes are amazing!

mrs. farlanderz said...

everyone looks better with a good stache.