We like to feed the ducks. Ducks are silly. And the random seagull that was being far too aggressive. Do you see him in the water? He was having an identity crisis.
If I choose not to know what waterfowl are am I exempt from the pricey fine?
I would totally take responsibility if it said please do not feed the ducks, and weird seagull.
If I were a waterfowl at this pond I would move. They are seriously getting ripped off if they aren't allowed peoples leftover bread butts.
4 comments:
It's cause they poop...people swim in the lake and get swimmers itch...grossness. I agree though, if I were a duck I'd go to where it's allowed
That is awesome. I have never heard them called waterfowl. I will do my best to use that anytime I refer to ducks or other water living birds.
I love you!!
haha. love this.
I'm glad you found Frog Pond. It's my favorite walk in Halifax!
Post a Comment