Sunday, September 26

Blanco Abrigo

Last week was Cory's "white coat ceremony". Confused? Let me explain. What this entails is the first year dental students being presented with their white dental coat and signing the code of ethics for dentistry. Basically it is saying, you guys are cool and now you have entered the world of real professionals.
It was a fun night and some of the other Utah dental students were there to receive some awards so I was glad to have friends to sit by. Oh and Loreli was crazy during the ceremony.





 Food in mouth squeeze.


Dentist and Marian the librarian



I accidentally erased the extra cute photo of these two, 
so you get the one with Lo trying to jump over his shoulder.


We are extremely proud of this boy. 

6 comments:

Jen said...

I thought this was the extra cute picture. I can only imagine how great the other one was. Congrats on the coat.

Jana said...

ah yes the white coat! don't they look so good in them!?!
also, I nominated you for the Lovely Blog award... you should go check it out on my blog - no pressure to keep it going though!

The Full Nelson said...

my sister had her white coat ceremony for medical school the other day. Very fun and exciting!

JMR said...

So if you just glance at that first photo you can totally think the woman's feet are Cory's and then you can think, "Cory - what a goof you are for wearing flip flops to such an important ceremony." Then you can also think,"Cory - for crying out loud did you polish your toenails for the special occasion or do you keep them polished at all times?" Then you can look more closely and realize there's a woman standing behind Cory and you can feel a little silly for being so hard on him. (And this is KDMR, not JMR)

mrs. farlanderz said...

It feels like only yesterday I was blogging about taylors white coat ceremony...kakakravy.

congrats mr. m. and wifey

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, how cool for cute little Cory! Seriously what an adventure you guys are having up there, I swear I'm a little jealous. Relish it Trish, it's so so cool that you get to experience all of this. Tell Cory congrats!