1. Wait for the cable guys to come before 12:30
2. Wash Lo's piddled sheets and pj's. I do believe after 5 accidents in 2 weeks, it's time for a bigger size of diapers.
3. Wash dishes. I will never understand how we run out of bottles so often. There are about 10 of them and she only uses 1, maybe 2, a day. Yet doing the dishes each day doesn't make a difference in the bottle front.
4. Sweep the floors in the house for the 15th time this week and it's only Tuesday
5. Fold the laundry that was neglected on the day that Earl hit and we fled our home for 12 hours due to no electricity
6. Take Lo to feed the ducks the butt pieces of 3 loaves of bread
7. Wait for Cory to get home at 5:30 so we can go get paint
Or maybe I will just read my book outside in my Canada camping chair as the babe plays on a blanket while enjoying this pleasantly overcast autumn day.
And here is a photo because a post is not complete without this little squish.
5 comments:
I love that little squish. I don't love your to-do list so I fully agree with taking a blanket outside and enjoying autumn.I miss your face. Did I hear through facebook stalking that you have skype?
I wish we lived close so #1 on the list could be play with jana and lily. sigh. maybe someday our men can go into practice together and life will be perfect from there one :)
wrong man. plain Wrong.
let me show you what your list should look like:
#1 - call hels and talk trash tv.
#2 - group library trip to get fifty-three million books and dvd's for freeee.
#3 - let kings crush on lo at the public gardens.
#4 - gelato at PETE's frutique - loverly
#5 - she's the man
#6 - sew hels a quilt. 3 pillow shams. and 3 fantastic mr. fox costumes. thanks. get on that.
check ya later.
um you can make me a quilt too :) Just found your blog! What a sweet little girl she is!
Um.....can I seriously eat her????? She's so squishy and simply PERFECT!! I'll miss you this Friday, maybe we can scipe (sp?) BUNKO, ha ha!
Post a Comment